Citynet Underwriting is part of Citynet Insurance Broker Ltd, an independent Lloyd’s broker specialising in the placement of commercial business into the London market on behalf of the UK and Irish intermediaries.
We are a first-class underwriting facility with an A rated capacity provider, creating bespoke solutions for standard, non-standard, hard to place and unusual risks with a speedy turnaround on quotations and documents.
Helping our brokers grow their business and provide an excellent cover for their clients is our ultimate goal. Our fantastic team of underwriters has over 30 years’ experience within this industry sector offering market-leading service and a forward thinking, realistic approach to underwriting. Their knowledge to understand risks and requirements will enable them to write the best cover to suit your clients’ needs.
Any risks that are not suitable for our in-house facility will be sent to our dedicated account executives who will obtain terms from the London market.
What do we do?
Commercial combined packages including, but not limited to:
- Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Computer Cover
- Goods in Transit
- Liability only packages
- Material Damage only packages
Who is it for?
Target Trades include, but are not limited to:
- SME Solutions (Commercial Combined, Retailers, Liability, Building & Allied Trades)
- Real Estate Solutions (Commercial Residential Property, Unoccupied Property, Apartment Blocks)
- Transport Solutions (Haulage Contractors, Couriers, etc.)
- Manufacturing Solutions ( Woodworking Risks, Food Risks, etc.)
- Engineering Solutions (Steel Fabricators, Precision Engineering, etc.)
- Leisure (Hotels, Restaurants, Public houses, Amusement Arcade, etc.)
Continuity is key, so we look to the long term by creating mutually-beneficial and enduring partnerships.
For further information, please get in touch with our underwriting team today on 020 7488 7950 / firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the short form below if you have an enquiry: