We provide a comprehensive service tailored to the individual needs of your energy and offshore clients. Whether individual contractors or large-scale manufacturers to the oil and gas industry, Citynet Energy and Offshore Solutions can assist.
Using the open market or one of our exclusive facilities, we ensure that the programmes we arrange address the deficiencies that can be found in the cover provided by conventional policies.
We understand the complexities of the contractual and environmental obligations to which your clients are subject, and our programmes are always designed with these in mind. Our specialist team of experts are committed to providing exceptional service and advice to help you secure and retain clients.
What do we do?
We arrange all types of insurances for businesses involved in energy and offshore work, including but not limited to:
- Primary and Excess Property and Business Interruption
- Primary and Excess Employers, Public and Products Liability
- Contractors All Risks
Who is it for?
We target small to medium sized businesses and can consider all types of trades, including but not limited to:
- Specialist drill contractors
- Rope access work
- On and offshore oil and gas contractors
- Offshore piling and construction
- Commercial divers and subsea engineers
- On and offshore energy producers including all types of renewables and biomass
- Drone manufacturers and operators
- Worldwide exposures including USA and Canada