ENERGY & OFFSHORE
We provide a comprehensive insurance service tailored to the individual needs of your energy and offshore clients. Whether individual contractors or large-scale manufacturers in the oil and gas industry, Citynet Energy and Offshore Solutions team can assist.
Using the open market or one of our exclusive facilities, we ensure that the programmes we arrange address the deficiencies that can be found in the cover provided by conventional policies.
We understand the complexities of the contractual and environmental obligations to which your clients are subject, and our programmes are always designed with these in mind. Our specialist team of experts are committed to providing exceptional service and advice to help you secure and retain clients.
- We apply a hands-on approach to gain a deeper understanding of your clients’ business
- Our professionalism, work ethic, and enthusiasm is what set us apart from our competitors
- Unlimited access to both, Lloyd's Syndicates and London Company markets
- Source bespoke solutions at competitive costs
WHAT DO WE DO?
We arrange all types of insurances for Irish and UK businesses involved in energy and offshore work, including but not limited to:
- Primary and Excess Property and Business Interruption
- Primary and Excess Employers, Public and Products Liability
- Contractors All Risks
WHO IS IT FOR?
We target small to medium-sized Irish and UK businesses and can consider all types of trades, including but not limited to:
- Specialist drill contractors
- Rope access work
- On and offshore oil and gas contractors
- Offshore piling and construction
- Commercial divers and subsea engineers
- On and offshore energy producers including all types of renewables and biomass
- Drone manufacturers and operators
- Worldwide exposures including USA and Canada
WHAT CAN WE COVER?
The Citynet Energy & Offshore Solutions team is committed to delivering the highest standards of professional service. We provide tailored insurance solutions to suit your clients' needs.
Classes of insurance covered by our Energy & Offshore Solutions can include the below as a package or on a stand-alone basis:
- Employers' Liability, Public Liability, and Product Liability
- Material Damage and Business Interruption
- Motor Fleet and Goods in Transit
- Machinery and Plant
- Terrorism, Crime, and Cyber
- Directors' and Officers'
- Professional Indemnity
- Legal expenses