We provide comprehensive solutions to the ever-growing risks facing businesses from terrorism. Our team is proven in sourcing solutions and delivering results to a broad range of complex risks.
Citynet Terrorism Solutions team's unique approach is what makes us stand apart from our contemporaries. By working closely with our broker partners to fully understand the risks faced by their clients, we are able to offer them educated advice and wide cover at the best possible terms for their clients' needs.
It is our ability to analyse risk and think outside of the box that enables us to procure unconventional solutions to unusual challenges.
- Access to some exclusive and innovative terrorism facilities that reflect the true nature of this current threat
- Our comprehensive solutions respond when it matters the most for your client
- We focus on business interruption consequences of terrorist acts as well as property damage
- Cost-effective Terrorism solutions with competitive terms for a broad range of complex risks
WHAT DO WE DO?
We arrange all types of Primary and Excess Terrorism Insurance for the Irish, UK and International businesses, including but not limited to:
- Property and Business Interruption
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Plant and Machinery
- Construction Projects
- Denial of Access
WHO IS IT FOR?
We can assist with most Irish and UK businesses requiring terrorism cover, including but not limited to:
- Commercial Property Owners
- Businesses with multi locations including international
- Pub and Hotel chains
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The Citynet Terrorism Solutions team is committed to delivering the highest standards of professional service. We provide tailored insurance solutions to suit your clients' needs, together with:
- Competitive premiums and commissions
- Select which location to insure and which you do not
- Benefit from the cost saving of a combined PD/BI floating first loss sum insured reflecting the true perception of risk
- Cover extends beyond England, Scotland, and Wales if required (including Ireland and Worldwide)