Our Plastics Combined scheme offers a commercial combined solution for plastics companies manufacturing products for a diverse range of industries. Our experienced team members understand the pitfalls faced by your client when purchasing insurance.
Plastics Combined aims to navigate these pitfalls, providing comprehensive cover whilst remaining adaptable to the particulars of each risk. Under Plastics Combined you can expect the same exceptional level of service and commitment to your clients offered across the Citynet brand.
What does it cover?
- Commercial Property
- Business Interruption
- Money & Personal Assault
- Goods In Transit
- Computer Breakdown
- Financial Loss
- Employers’ Liability
- Public and Products Liability
Who is it for?
- Plastic fabricators
- Injection moulders
- Blow moulders
- Fabricators of products to the motor and rail industries, including hydraulic hoses
- Rotation moulders
- Worldwide exporters, including to the USA and Canada
- Installation and erection
What are the benefits?
- ‘All Risks’ property cover
- Property at third party premises
- Mortgagees interest extension
- Unauthorised use of utilities cover
- Underground services extension
- Loss of essential personnel
- Lottery winner condition
- Transit of plant between locations
- Terminal ends
- Financial loss extension
- Customers and suppliers extension
- Denial of access
- Disease cover
- No prerequisite height or depth restrictions
- Stock in the open wider perils
- Long term agreements available
- No hazardous locations restrictions
- Cover for damage to customers goods
Download the Product Brochure
Head of Schemes & Specialty Risks
T: 07983 392 163