Our Open Vacancies
Recruiting for this role has been put on hold!
Citynet Insurance Brokers is a Lloyd’s broker specialising in the placement of commercial business into the London market on behalf of UK and Irish intermediaries.
Located in the heart of the City, in a new office building, the company is fast-growing and fast-paced with a young and vibrant team. Understanding and helping our clients is of the utmost importance to us over the past two decades, therefore our approach ensures that we attract the most talented professionals to work with us and create an environment where our clients and our team all thrive.
Main purpose of the job
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Driving growth from Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA Brokers United Kingdom that are based north of Birmingham.
- The effective promotion and development of new and existing brokers including but not restricted to the arranging of visits along with Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA staff.
- The Development of Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA Brokers with a view in increasing sales and enquiries and managing the expectations of all stakeholders
Specific skill requirements
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Disciplined diary actioning
- Good general knowledge of Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA and group-wide products
- Excellent knowledge of Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA systems and in particular Websure
- Excellent & Accurate internet information harvesting
- Ability to apply lateral thinking solutions
- Ability to act and resolve issues diplomatically
- Excellent literacy skills
- Excellent interaction skills
- Statistical analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to motivate and engage with colleagues
- Good working knowledge of the Lloyds Market
- Positive attitude
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
General skill requirements
- Promoting, Development & Arranging visits
- Agent Research
- In house organising
- Attend 15 broker visits per week for brokers that are based north of Birmingham, allocation of brokers to be provided
- Broker reports to be issued within 5 days of broker visit and action points to be followed up.
- Attend Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA office in London once per calendar month to follow up with the broking team, this will involve an overnight stay
- Issue list of brokers that you are attending at least 7 working days prior to visit to gauge feedback from the broking team.
General Skill Requirements
Core Values are an integral part of measuring performance and provide a framework upon which to perform effectively in your job.
The Core Values of Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA are:
- Integrity – We act responsibly, courteously, and show professional respect to everyone we do business with.
- Passion – We enthusiastically go above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- Highest Quality – We are committed to make every experience our brokers and underwriters have with Citynet Insurance Brokers / COBRA of the highest quality.
- Teamwork – We respect and value the contribution of each individual to the success of the team and the business of the whole
- Broker Focussed – We never lose sight of the fact that our brokers’ needs are paramount and that new initiatives, procedures, and working practices are developed with our brokers in mind.
- Best People – We strive to attract, develop, and retain the best employee talent for our business with a positive, forward-thinking, and a “can-do” attitude.
This job description is a guide to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of your contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
Salary Expectations: Excellent (depending on experience)
Please click HERE to download this vacancy as a PDF
The role of Development Executive would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move within a successful organisation. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Lee Raikes directly on 07741 144 412.