Our Engineers Combined scheme offers a comprehensive solution for engineers’ property and liability insurance. We understand that the often complex products and heavy industrial processes involved in the sector present many significant and varied threats to engineering companies.
Cover under Engineers Combined is both broad and flexible, accommodating a variety of businesses whilst remaining adjustable to their individual needs. Citynet has a long history of placing engineering risks, and you can trust that under our scheme we retain the same dedication to professional service at a very competitive premium.
What does it cover?
- Commercial Property
- Business Interruption
- Money & Personal Assault
- Goods In Transit
- Computer Breakdown
- Financial Loss
- Employers Liability
- Public and Products Liability
Who is it for?
- Precision engineers
- Structural steel fabricators and erectors
- Fabricators of products to the motor and rail industries, including fuel systems and safety-critical components
- Sheet metalworkers
- General fabricators and installers
- Worldwide exporters including to the USA and Canada
- Engineers working in hazardous locations
What are the benefits?
- ‘All Risks’ property cover
- Property at third party premises
- Mortgagees’ interest extension
- Unauthorised use of utilities cover
- Underground services extension
- Loss of essential personnel
- Lottery winner condition
- Transit of plant between locations
- Terminal ends extension
- Financial loss extension
- Customers and suppliers extension
- Denial of access
- Disease cover
- No height or depth restrictions
- Stock in the open wider perils cover
- Long-term agreements available
- No hazardous locations restrictions
- Cover for damage to customers goods
Download the Product Brochure
Head of Schemes & Specialty Risks
T: 07983 392 163